Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chhuahua and Rat Terrier. This is a very naughty breed by their deeds. My wife brought this thing home and he wont leave me alone for a moment. I told the wife that she can stay at the bars get a boy friend but if she brings one more thing home like this again thats when the Divorce will come.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Chhuahua and Rat Terrier. This is a very naughty breed by their deeds. My wife brought this thing home and he wont leave me alone for a moment. I told the wife that she can stay at the bars get a boy friend but if she brings one more thing home like this again thats when the Divorce will come.
LOL!!

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The small one will tree squirles in our back yard. If he caught one it might be a mistake for him so I usually scope it out before letting him do his stuff. The big dog kills evrything and she has caught squirls in the past but she has slowed down some. She still kills the occational cat that comes over the fence possums are her all time favorite oh yes and rats and mice she also takes care of. She can be trained but the little one is not at all calm and cannot be trained. Even the so called Dog Whispere would walk away defeated with this 12 pound pooch.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
The small one will tree squirles in our back yard. If he caught one it might be a mistake for him so I usually scope it out before letting him do his stuff. The big dog kills evrything and she has caught squirls in the past but she has slowed down some. She still kills the occational cat that comes over the fence possums are her all time favorite oh yes and rats and mice she also takes care of. She can be trained but the little one is not at all calm and cannot be trained. Even the so called Dog Whispere would walk away defeated with this 12 pound pooch.
Well I think he's adorable, killing cats though?!

·
1,414 Posts
Lol!

·
1,414 Posts
Do you train it to hunt with you?
I do not hunt, not as long as theres fried chicken out there.
[/quote]
Mmmm mmm good ol' fried chicken!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.