Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had enough green black left so done a swelled thumper with orange black scales not done yet just profiled . It’s going to be bright lol. More photos to come after I get finished . Thanks for looking guys

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My God your thumpers get better with every version. Making me drool over here.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks man it's a frame I love works well for me . This blue one was my first I shoot it ttf. It's larger but to make it from g10 cost to much lol so the smaller one I did from g10 worked well but it's slim line so figured I do one more with swells

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote name="SLING-N-SHOT" post="1392950" timestamp="1585876369"]Very nice, looks great
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote) it's going to be a solid shooter Darrell thanks my friend

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the pics with the ruler!! That will make it easier to produce a line drawing - The last 20+ years of my life I did product and process development for the computer graphics industries and also trained people to use graphic software - I can also create files for 2D CNC applications so maybe some day I'll get around to making one :hmm:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the pics with the ruler!! That will make it easier to produce a line drawing - The last 20+ years of my life I did product and process development for the computer graphics industries and also trained people to use graphic software - I can also create files for 2D CNC applications so maybe some day I'll get around to making one :hmm:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts