Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cool cutter and nice shoting! It did not look so hard to cut the rubber! I will start looking for one of those!
Are the therand black to prefer for butterflystyle ore does gold also work? Or maby Flatband has some crazy rare rubber thats only made inside of a tigers mouth that is extra great for this=)

Could I shoot buterfly hammergrip? Butterfly just looks so smooth and artistic! Like more of a bow feeling!

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Great video, I really like your pouches...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool cutter and nice shoting! It did not look so hard to cut the rubber! I will start looking for one of those!
Are the therand black to prefer for butterflystyle ore does gold also work? Or maby Flatband has some crazy rare rubber thats only made inside of a tigers mouth that is extra great for this=)

Could I shoot buterfly hammergrip? Butterfly just looks so smooth and artistic! Like more of a bow feeling!
golden thera works good also and last longer, but the speed of the black is amazing.
the dimensions are 3,5 tapert to 3 cm 33cm long. my drawlenght is 160. this is a ratio from 4,9 maybe 5. this bandsets last longer, 2 to 400 shot.
the hammergrig works good, also small forks like the cougar.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice vid mate, I may have to try butterfly sometime myself I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts