Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got together on a pretty cool but sunny day out in Long Island NY for some fun shooting.We had to get the rust off but then we started to shoot better.

We also had a guest-Dick Riley showed up and shot with us. Dick drove all the way from Ohio.

That is some serious dedication to your sport. Dick was at last years ECST and he also made it to the Summer Nationals in Illinois last summer. Great guy,excellent shooter and really loves the sport.

We all had a nice time and it was a good warm-up for the ECST in June. We hope to have another one before that event.

It never ceases to amaze me at our shoots and more then likely everyone else's too,that you have to keep moving back on your targets! I mean, you start at 10 meters and before you know it,you are shooting at Skoals Snuff cans or Ping Pong balls from like 50-60 yards!!! INSANITY!! LOVE IT!!! :king:

Had a wonderful time as always and it was great seeing everyone again! ( Sorry for the Video, had some cutoffs due to having the camera on zoom for the whole video! ) Flatband

·
Super Moderator
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No E,he came later. I tell ya,a little more practice for him and he's a contender for sure! He hasn't shot that much and was still hitting everything. Dad was just the same. Peresh is really an awesome shooter. Gonna be some serious competition this year at the tournament. Guys like Rayshot ( ECST 2012 Champ ),MJ Summer Nationals Champ,Jim Harris-2 time ECST champ, Nathan , Peresh, Philly,Blue, Kenny and some others for sure. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!! Flatband

·
Registered
85 Posts
Home safe after a long drive, 595 miles, well worth it. Thanks to Gary, Peresh, Arjun, Philly and Corrado for making me an honorary member of NY Slingshot club. Had a great time shooting with you guys.

·
The King of Kings ...There is only 1...
1,701 Posts
Great looking day for sling shooting. I so wish we had a group in BC or Canada that had get togethers. It would be a blast.

Cheers

BC-Slinger

·
Registered
353 Posts
Gary, feel proud to have a very nice spanish-style slingshots, i love them!

Good luck at ECST too mate!

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
thanks for sharing through the video . i envy all the fun you guys are definately having .

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Wow!!!!!

I'm overwhelmed!!! What an anthology of the slingshot sport!!!

Awesome!!!!

Cheers ...Q

·
Super Moderator
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi ASC,

try it now Bud. Channel was reworked and I probably hit something I shouldn't have. I always announce our shoots. You must have missed it. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll let you know when we have our next one. We love to have new members! Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts