Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some free time today so I decided to bike to my local woods. Took some shots and just enjoyed Gods creation. I walked a couple of miles some threw deer trails and others on marked paths. Sadly I didn't see any deer but I saw a couple of frogs and the birds were chirpi
Plant Reptile Terrestrial plant Grass Terrestrial animal
ng and singing. Hope you had a good and may your ammo fly straight.
Sky Plant People in nature Natural landscape Land lot
Plant Sky Natural landscape Vegetation Sunlight
Sky Plant Hand Arm People in nature
Plant Natural landscape Wood Trunk Grass
Plant Plant community Tree Sky Natural landscape
Water Sky Water resources Plant Plant community
Water Plant Sky Natural landscape Fluvial landforms of streams

·
Registered
Stephen
139 Posts
Good on you! It’s amazing and terrifying how much modern life removes us away from creation. Artificial lights, artificial transport, artificial climate control, etc. I’m fully aware of the irony of posting this on an online forum, but still. It’s good to step back from it all and take in the greenery as much as possible!

·
Registered
386 Posts
It's great isn't it?
My favourite thing in all the world is to ride to a deserted spot (bicycle or motorcycle) and set up a little shooting range and have a plink. It's a brilliant way to ensure you are present in the space you are in. When I get back from a motorcycle tour the times I remember most vividly are the times I stopped and had a shoot with my slingshot.
It's especially important for me living the UK because here almost everything is illegal, but slingshots (for now) are allowed to be used in a public space - I can't use my airguns, crossbows, or recurve bow but I can use my slingshot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts