Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wife found some mini paint brushes that would make great pfs with little work. One for myself and the other is a gift.
View attachment 359301
Haha are you supposed to be doing home projects with the brushes and your turning them into frames so wife has to keep replacing them . Or she actually helping in your slingshot madness?

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The handles on those have a pretty nice shape really. Sand em flat on one side and glue a piece of aluminum in between Lolol. 🤷‍♂️🤔🧐😆
They are a little small but they do have an awesome shape. No core for these I'll probably run rods through the forks into the handle.

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Made a couple while back, they worked ok, but I didn’t like the feel, so I dumpstered them, mebbe you like em better, cannot beat for cheap tho.
They do have a different feel to them. But to a new shooter I'm sure they won't even notice if they even shoot them. I myself will shoot just about anything I can get bands on.

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thoselook perfect,home depot has some like this in plastic[?],new project for the new year,lol
I saw the plastic ones online while looking at some brushes and those would be good too! This one I'm working on now has the grain going in the correct direction so I'm pretty happy I won't have to do anything extra to strengthen it up. Here what I ended up doing to my mini brush.
Hand Plant Petal Finger Gesture

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 46 Posts