Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gen1 is on the left, the gen2 is a bit thicker and has a ergo hump down on the handle.

Pic below:

Two%20Different%20Cheapos%20marked%20PC-

I have 4 Gen2's that are all set up wrapped, tubing covering the forks, everything and will to trade for an Gen 1. The condition does not matter as long as it was not bent in any way..

The Generation2 just does not fit my hands real well and I have trouble holding it.

I'm just looking for an even Steven trade, like I said, if yours are factory that is fine, I will fix them up.

Here is a pic what I'm trading, they all look the same.

Gen2%201842%20sm.png

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It won't let me edit, but it is one Gen2 for one Gen1, not 4 Gen2 slingshots for one Gen1.

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just deleted a bunch of old messages .. sorry.

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ONE GEN2 GONE .. Three to go ...

If you have a Gen 1 and your tired of it .. trade me ;- ) The one you will get will be wrapped and ready for tubes. I don't care the condition of your Gen 1 as long as you have not bent it or something like that.

A naked frame would be great, I don't care !!

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, OK I'm tired of waiting ..... how about I trade all three gen 2 Chinese wire framed slings left for a Bill Hays OTT Taurus ??? that would work !!

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Now I'm REALLY tired of waiting .....

What does someone have to trade, the only slingshot I don't shoot is a TTF style. Anyone have an old Daisy F-16, a broken Barnett Scorpion or Black Widow slingshot ? an old natural that is halfway decent ? How about some 1/4", 7mm or 5/16" steel balls that you might not want. The amount of steel balls determines the amount of slingshots you get , remember I have three of these left ;- )

OK, let let the good times roll ;- )

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm through ..... I just gave them to my employees so they can shoot at the neighbors cat while they are on unemployment and sitting out on the porch !

Thanks anyway guys.

wll

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,726 Posts
Sorry you didn't get any trades brother......I would have traded but everything I'm building now are already spoken for on several other trades I've owed for a while that I need to fulfill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry you didn't get any trades brother......I would have traded but everything I'm building now are already spoken for on several other trades I've owed for a while that I need to fulfill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is quite alright, The guy I gave them to will use them for sure along with his grandson who I made a slingshot for a while ago.... those slings are in a good home ;- )

wll

1 - 11 of 11 Posts