Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey looking to trade this brand new gzk ss4 ttf collaboration for a nice hammer grip ttf, been shooting hammer grip for so long now I can seem to get on with it a lovely frame with the new u sight comes with case and accessories.

I would be interested in hammer grip ttfs only something of similar value 75 uk will add cash my if needed.

I like all chinese ttf frames but ideally after a g10 bill hays sere
bd5ac491ee64baf89125965733ed2b7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey looking to trade this brand new gzk ss4 ttf collaboration for a nice hammer grip ttf, been shooting hammer grip for so long now I can seem to get on with it a lovely frame with the new u sight comes with case and accessories.

I would be interested in hammer grip ttfs only something of similar value 75 uk will add cash my if needed.

Great sling guys. I have the same one! Real tack driver. I'm an OTT shooter and I do well with this TTF frame.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sold please delete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts