Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
The navy seal is my favorite pouch for 3/8 to 7/16 steel, holds it perfectly and is darn near indestructible. Plus the camo makes it ten times more accurate.

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
438 Posts
I'm a big fan of the size of the Navy Seal, but was not a fan of the stiffness. Thankfully Berk started making them in the suede/microfiber, so I get to shoot them again. I don't know how he does it, but his microfiber pouches are so luxe and seem to last forever. These and the Samurai's are all I need.

6or5pM5.jpg

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a big fan of the size of the Navy Seal, but was not a fan of the stiffness. Thankfully Berk started making them in the suede/microfiber, so I get to shoot them again. I don't know how he does it, but his microfiber pouches are so luxe and seem to last forever. These and the Samurai's are all I need.

6or5pM5.jpg
I love the samurai's, so I believe I will love the navy seal too!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts

6or5pM5.jpg
Crazy Canuck... Are these the ones in your picture? Thanks!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/686043582/slingshot-pouch-warrior-pouches?ref=shop_home_active_31&pro=1

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
438 Posts
Good question, and I just tried to help, but can't. Got all set up to measure regular vs microfibers, but my scale only goes to grams, and a single pouch won't register :)
d405f5be8201b523f47d86a28be57685.jpg
2920cb05a8c29852a3247bd4c4d8f843.jpg

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk. Please forgive any typos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.