Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's time to make my opinion of warrior pouches known to the general slingshot public ????

I've tried the Samurai, the Apache, the Navy Seal, and the Knight, all in a variety of materials.
My favourites are the roo Samurai and the Navy Seal, the Samurai because of the feel of the roo leather, and the Navy Seal because it allows for the cleanest release.
I've also tried the canvas pouches, some cow hide ones, microfiber etc.
The only material I didn't much care about was microfiber, which is a very high quality microfiber, but I just prefer the other materials.
I am really in love with those pouches, they last a long time, and they have a very nice feel to them!
I definitely recommend that anyone that hasn't used them, gives them a try! Just contact Berk and ask for an assortment of pouches so you can try a few different types!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,726 Posts
I think it's time to make my opinion of warrior pouches known to the general slingshot public

I've tried the Samurai, the Apache, the Navy Seal, and the Knight, all in a variety of materials.
My favourites are the roo Samurai and the Navy Seal, the Samurai because of the feel of the roo leather, and the Navy Seal because it allows for the cleanest release.
I've also tried the canvas pouches, some cow hide ones, microfiber etc.
The only material I didn't much care about was microfiber, which is a very high quality microfiber, but I just prefer the other materials.
I am really in love with those pouches, they last a long time, and they have a very nice feel to them!
I definitely recommend that anyone that hasn't used them, gives them a try! Just contact Berk and ask for an assortment of pouches so you can try a few different types!
Cool, contact info ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either through his Etsy store, where you will find him as Warrior Pouches, or in Facebook, which I recommend as you can talk to Berk personally and get some recommendations, where you will find him as Warrior Slingshot Pouches.
Don't get too many of one type, as they are all quite unique in feel

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to say though, that while I absolutely love the roo samurai, I find that the stiffness and the material on the navy seal allow for the best consistency in my hands, as it is grippy and.....slippery at the same time, hard to explain, but the result is perfect. Keep in mind that Berk always gives a warning about the navy seal, that it's not for everyone, and I can see why, but when I got past its incredible stiffness, I came to appreciate its performance. It does break in, but it takes a looooooong time!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Worth every penny!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts