Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my bag stolen while at the gym. The person must have wanted in there pretty badly for some reason because the lock had been cut off and there were no pieces of it around. It contained my tablet which is how I've been staying in touch with the forum and documenting my builds. It also had photos of documents I've signed in the last few months which was my only digital copy - stupid me. Worse still, my LBS was also in the bag with about 100 3/8 steels and some clay shot. Needless to say I'm pretty crushed about it, until I have another means of getting online I might be a little quiet and won't have a means of taking and uploading my builds and hunts - which is the real killer for me. Hope you're all having better luck than I am right now, heading to the woods to cut a natural to tie up with some gum rubber a family friend scored for me while in the states. As soon as I have a means of getting back involved, you guys will hear from me - of that I'm sure.

Take care shooters, hope all's well & shoot straight till Chef sees you all again.

·
Mojave Mo
4,820 Posts
I recently had my bag stolen while at the gym. The person must have wanted in there pretty badly for some reason because the lock had been cut off and there were no pieces of it around. It contained my tablet which is how I've been staying in touch with the forum and documenting my builds. It also had photos of documents I've signed in the last few months which was my only digital copy - stupid me. Worse still, my LBS was also in the bag with about 100 3/8 steels and some clay shot. Needless to say I'm pretty crushed about it, until I have another means of getting online I might be a little quiet and won't have a means of taking and uploading my builds and hunts - which is the real killer for me. Hope you're all having better luck than I am right now, heading to the woods to cut a natural to tie up with some gum rubber a family friend scored for me while in the states. As soon as I have a means of getting back involved, you guys will hear from me - of that I'm sure.

Take care shooters, hope all's well & shoot straight till Chef sees you all again.
The Humans strike again!? One day there won't be as many of them so we won't have to watch and lock our stuff up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,723 Posts

Take care shooters, hope all's well & shoot straight till Chef sees you all again. Well, that is the pits! Never know the depths that people can sink to. Hang in there, and good luck. Come to think of it, how you going to read this post?

·
Super Moderator
6,537 Posts
Rough deal Bud. Things have a way of coming around. He'll get his/hers.

·
Neophyte
2,000 Posts
Can't stand a thief! Like was posted above they will get theirs. Hope things start to look up for you.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
I lost a bag like this once at a car wash. Set it and the like out of my car to vacuum the floor.

The bag had a sentimental set of pics and certificates and one precious knife.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well that blows chef J5 needs to build the LBS with a charge of c4 built in for times like this man well i keep an eye out for it hope some better luck comes your way!
That's hilarious PB, or maybe he can build us one like the sword from 'Blade' where it splices your hand if you're not the owner lol..

Thanks for the chuckle man!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A serious big thank you to everyone, means a alot. Like I said, most of what sucked was not having a means to document builds and as the tablet was a gift ( so was the LBS actually, big shouts to @Port boy on that one) & I dont have the means to replace it at the moment. Right now Im using the library for internet which works fairly well actually and Im here quite a bit anyhow, next is figuring out some sort of digital camera.

Thanks for the well wishes shooters - 'onward & upward!'

Reactions: hoggy

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
A little late with the sympathies, but I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Best of luck to you Chef! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Reactions: hoggy
1 - 20 of 20 Posts