Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
...new blood for the whasp nest
aca00873e45c2fb263caa69c48023a94.jpg

Gesendet von meinem BLN-L21 mit Tapatalk
Thanx for posting that pic bc I was questioning my sanity for acquiring 5 of my favorite frame. Now I know I won't be alone in the asylum. :screwy:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW! That's a bunch! I love that black without the big yellow sticker.
What a fine collection you have.
That's the uniphoxx target master...
G10 not HDPE as usual.
The tri-grip is also a very nice frame...awesome geometry!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's a great collection! You need to add a PFS from them while they're in stock :)

Those G10 Target Masters have been calling my name... But I am still able to resist.
...oh, of course i've forgot the pfs in the picture, but i have only one.
Pfs are not my kind of frame!?

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
442 Posts
I really like the Uniphoxx and PFS version of the Uniphoxx. Since you appear to be an authority on their frames, I have had my eye on a couple more, and was wondering on your opinion.

- Harrier, Stinger, and Imp - How do you like them? I've found myself really liking smaller frames, and have been tempted by those three.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really like the Uniphoxx and PFS version of the Uniphoxx. Since you appear to be an authority on their frames, I have had my eye on a couple more, and was wondering on your opinion.

- Harrier, Stinger, and Imp - How do you like them? I've found myself really liking smaller frames, and have been tempted by those three.
...i love them all, but my current favourite is the tri grip, it's a super ergonomic frame, and of course the stinger.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts