Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Beautiful dog! I've never owned a GS, but multiple friends have had them. I've always found them to be incredibly patient and sweet. My little dog suffers from a Napoleon complex, and she used to harass my roomate's big GS (70 lbs!). That poor thing could have eaten her in one bite, but always shrugged and moved to a different corner of the room. Great temperment!

Reactions: AKA Forgotten

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
This is Kacie, she will turn 12 next month but still lacks like a teen ager. She is a ADA Service Dog for my wife who has MS. She and I are a certified Therapy Dog team with the Alliance For Therapy Dogs. We visit nursing homes, Hospitals, disaster sites and 2nd grade classes where the kids read books to her.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
Looks like a sweetheart! The little dog next door is trying to adopt me. I would like it, but it is too much like (Please Pardon me. :blush: ) adopting a special needs kid.

Too old, too tired.

My father used to board and train bird dogs and I love the fuzzy buggers; just can't do it though. :(

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Looks like a sweetheart! The little dog next door is trying to adopt me. I would like it, but it is too much like (Please Pardon me. :blush: ) adopting a special needs kid.
Too old, too tired.
My father used to board and train bird dogs and I love the fuzzy buggers; just can't do it though. :(
Know where you're coming from, I feel the same. Losing our last one was too painful for the whole family. Now I play grandad to everyone else's, giving them fuss and treats

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
She's a beaut. Mine is starting to show his age...a little more wobbly every morning. He hates the inside or I would make him stay in all day. Instead I let him run free in the back yard figuring he deserves to play as he wishes in the last days.

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
A beauty CJ-and she's a pure breed by her looks! I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I had 2 Yorkies (pure breeds also) that recently passed. They were brothers and the sons I never had. Dogs are the best!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts