Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well (it's a deep subject), I shot my kid.... Yup I did it. We were in the front yard playing with water balloons and the new slinger we got for them when I shot Noah in the leg. It would have been fine except the balloon failed to pop. It did pop when it plopped into the SHARP grass... So basically I shot my kid with the equivalent to a rotten lemon. He's just fine, didn't cry, but it left a little welt on his thigh. I instinctively fired at his legs not wanting to risk a head/face shot (he's my first born) but that didn't work. So, in short, don't do what I did to your own kid. Do it to your friend, brother, or neighbor, but never try to bust your kid with a launcher fired water balloon. Even if he tells you to "stop being a chicken, dad, and just do it." I knew better... Now you do too.

·
See The Target
21,642 Posts
It's fun till some loses an eye. LOL Just kidding.
Sounds like good times between father and son.

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
when i was a kid we used to have battles with those, we'd build forts and have wars. getting hit in the head ain't as bad as it seems.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't gonna be the one to head shoot him. That's why we had his brother, pop shot. In retrospect, the balloon probably would have popped if it hit his head.
It's enormous and very, very hard.
Yeah, we had plenty of those childhood skirmishes too. Red Ryder fights.... rock fights, goof ball fights... We were an insurance agents worse nightmare.
Homeowners hated us too

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
i love them water balloon slingshots ! especially the one that requires two people to hold one . i once took out the mc D's golden arches sign , used a golf ball as ammo . pure accident, buddy on one side slipped and the shot went his way and about 100 yards later, no more golden arches .

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hate that clown! Good riddance to bad rubbish. Nice shot.
And stay away from my windows!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts