Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having a conversation with Dan Hood via PM and it's deleted. It says something about being started by a deleted member. Then I got notified of some replies to an old post in Homemade Slingshots, but when I try to go there, it looks like the thread has been deleted. I signed out and signed back in, so clearly I'm not deleted, and some of my other posts and threads are still there.

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
709 Posts
I’ve been having trouble too! The site has been sending me emails about old threads like someone just made a reply, and when I click the link or try to check, it hasn’t been messed with in months. I have a pm with Sharker going and it said he replied, and when I checked the pm it had actually deleted some of his replies.

·
aka CYBORG
1,996 Posts
Likewise. I don't think it's my computer - this only affects forum subjects. Maybe the software was hacked (again) ... infected with an annoying malware.

Reactions: The Norseman

·
Administrator
251 Posts
I've been having a conversation with Dan Hood via PM and it's deleted. It says something about being started by a deleted member. Then I got notified of some replies to an old post in Homemade Slingshots, but when I try to go there, it looks like the thread has been deleted. I signed out and signed back in, so clearly I'm not deleted, and some of my other posts and threads are still there.
Hey there,

Can you grab me the thread URL that you're trying to access?

Have you tried clearing your caches and cookies to see if that worked?

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts