Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks ,looks like a good forum , for those that dont allready ime a professional catapulteer (slingshot maker) and i am the man behind www.huntercatapults.co.uk ,i manufacture basic yet powerful (210fps) slingshots, i have been making slingshots for 30 or so years.

well thats me ,look rforwards to meeting you on here.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome to site and a great website you have also you should add some ther band tubing aswel as flatband i'd denfantly buy!! hope u enjoy your stay here

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Hello there Fish! Glad you came aboard!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome to site and a great website you have also you should add some ther band tubing aswel as flatband i'd denfantly buy!! hope u enjoy your stay here
which tube?
[/quote]
thera band tubes there very pwoer full and should fit any tubular slingshot

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Pelleteer I still think that you have a COOL avatar! Did you take that picture yourself?
Fish, we need some mouching pictures and some slingshots afield pictures. By the way you have a great forum too!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi Fish,
I`m happy to see your a member mate. Another forum on the humble catapult eh? They`re cirtainly growing in popularity now.

Chuff.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Pelleteer I still think that you have a COOL avatar! Did you take that picture yourself?
No, it's just a pic I mooched off the internet and then cropped and resized.
Most of the times I've seen bobcats have been while I'm out in the desert trying to call in coyotes (they respond to many of the same calls), so I haven't had a camera. It's not a bad idea though to go out with a camera and try to call them in and take pics of them. If I had access to a really nice camera, I'd give it a shot.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Fish,
I`m happy to see your a member mate. Another forum on the humble catapult eh? They`re cirtainly growing in popularity now.

Chuff.
we are cirtainly turning it into a proper sport,wouldnt it be good to see it on the olympics next to archery one day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts