Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, I re-banded, re-tapered, un-tapered, pouched, un-pouched, shortend, lengthened, flats, big tubes, short tubes, re-finished, finished, un-finished, then cleaned up trash, burned trash, now I am starting to get bored, aaaaahhhhh. Guns next, then metal detectors, then, then, then, and thennnn , oh yeah gotta put mud flaps on the Buick tooo

· Banned
340 Posts
I think it's funny the government thinks it has the power to tell us to stay home all that we had to do was ask and we all Would of done it voluntarily
They always forget they work for us
I am a homebody so it's no big deal but my ex in San Diego it's killing her Lol carma all those times I asked her to stay home and she said no no no

· So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,334 Posts
I'm in lock down too, but I'm on the outskirts of town and in the desert were I go there is no one around, I'm all alone. I did go to a small market just to get gas, but that was it.

I went to an old dilapidated farm that is in shambles and shot BB's most of the day ... worked on my form (if that's what you want to call it) ;- )

wll

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.