Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, I re-banded, re-tapered, un-tapered, pouched, un-pouched, shortend, lengthened, flats, big tubes, short tubes, re-finished, finished, un-finished, then cleaned up trash, burned trash, now I am starting to get bored, aaaaahhhhh. Guns next, then metal detectors, then, then, then, and thennnn , oh yeah gotta put mud flaps on the Buick tooo

·
Mojave Mo
5,166 Posts
The funny thing about the Shelter at Home Formula. I can work on a slingshot for hours at a time with no breaks. But it takes me at least 4 days to install a ceiling fan.... minimum. 'Happy Wife, Happy Life'.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
The funny about it is I don't like to go to town that much anyway... but now that we're not allowed, except with critical need.... I feel an itch to go, and am actually starting to feel a bit of cabin fever!

·
Banned
418 Posts
I think it's funny the government thinks it has the power to tell us to stay home all that we had to do was ask and we all Would of done it voluntarily
They always forget they work for us
I am a homebody so it's no big deal but my ex in San Diego it's killing her Lol carma all those times I asked her to stay home and she said no no no

·
Banned
418 Posts
Mr. hays watched alt of your stuff looked at a lot of your first stuff you got the flu already the" sling flu "
Hope you have it for a long long time because you got it together man
Thanks

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,418 Posts
I'm in lock down too, but I'm on the outskirts of town and in the desert were I go there is no one around, I'm all alone. I did go to a small market just to get gas, but that was it.

I went to an old dilapidated farm that is in shambles and shot BB's most of the day ... worked on my form (if that's what you want to call it) ;- )

wll

1 - 13 of 13 Posts