Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Just make sure your making ethical shots.. If it's still tough, bring an air rifle with you to help finish if necessary.

· Registered
302 Posts
P51 is fine.. You can do two things 1) Flatbands (Loads of guys sell them here.. I use Tex's love em!) Or you can try to make them out of exercise rubber from Wal-Mart. 2) Get RRT tubes haven't tried em but pretty sure at 10-15 yards they will kill birds and rabbits. Walmart also carries steel shot too.. It's near the airsoft/paintball stuff. You can use lead balls for hunting.. Musket balls will probably be the easiest for you to get.. You'd have to look.

Flats are faster then tubes, it's why they are popular.. Tubes last forever.. They both have pros/cons I use both.

Currently stalking some rabbits myself.. I found a warren so hopefully, I'll have some photos to share..

You can even buy a bag of office rubber bands and rig em up.. Sir Shot can definitely give some advice there.

· Registered
302 Posts
Just shoot Tex a private message.. You can probably rig it there.. Or get a Saunders Falcon 2 or similar. Or Tex's Tex-Hawk, which is a Saunders Hawk with Tex's comfy grip. Lovvee it.. Mine's attached. The other is my Fish Hunter

You can get loads of decent cattys from any of the Vendors here.. You can't go wrong, really..

Attachments

· Registered
302 Posts
You'll get a million different answers.. They are all great slingshots and can be setup to hunt whether from a Vendor here or a commercial slingshot. Look around through Vendor links see what you like, what you don't, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.