Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
wen u get ur set up u shud try shooting at objects with different ammo (outside lol) my main catapult a alluminium pocket poacher i made fitted with theraband gold makes short work off a coconut using a 12mm steel ball from 20 yard away and is perfect for rabbiting . i use 8 mm steel balls for pheasants an pidgoen ect and marbles for fun . grant

· Registered
85 Posts
wen u get ur set up u shud try shooting at objects with different ammo (outside lol) my main catapult a alluminium pocket poacher i made fitted with theraband gold makes short work off a coconut using a 12mm steel ball from 20 yard away and is perfect for rabbiting . i use 8 mm steel balls for pheasants an pidgoen ect and marbles for fun . grant
I notice alot of guys shoot many different kinds of ammo. I cant get away with that. I pretty much stick to one kind and get used to how it shoots. Maybe its because Im an instictive shooter. If I tried to shoot two or three weights of ammo Id be shooting high and low all day.

[/quote]

lol i grew up shooting rocks pebbles steel nuts marbles steel lead balls fishing weights anithing that wud bassically fit in the pouch it mite sound a bad thing to do as i got thru a lot of elastic and pouches (and catapults for that matter) but i believe it helped me in the long run in shooting different weight ammo so im not using steel balls wen im shooting for fun onli marbles that are a quid for a big bag

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.