Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, there will be buttons and rainbow colored slingshots and we'll be shooting at orange barrels. And beer. Real beer from local breweries. Not like the stuff I had in Florida where I thought to myself "they should put that back in the horse."
Plus, I don't know if people from Florida get to comment on a West Coast forum unless they already have their airline tickets in hand.

But seriously, if there are others who are interested I'd take on a lot of the logistics of that "gathering" or whatever you want to call a weekend of shooting slingshots and talking slingshot. And Nathan has already generously offered to help with a Flippinout special prize.

Capn, can we count on you for air shipping us 20 lbs of fresh fish for the bbque?

· Premium Member
1,869 Posts
(mouth agape) I don't know... I'm from Florida, the land of equine quality beer and low eye que scores.... That means I'm lucky I know how to breathe. I guess I should listen to s'more Pink Floyd. The buttons might show me how the Earth breathes, so I guess I could take a lesson from her.

If you really want some fish, I could absolutely see to the overnight shipment in a dry ice filled cooler. Just say the word, HIPPY!

· HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
7,735 Posts
aww crud, im in the lower part of **** in california, im closer to mexico than i am to central cali . good luck on organizing the event .

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay, at this point not enough interest to move something. We'll see if more people respond in the affirmative over time. I'd make a trip up to the great northwest over the summer if someone organized a cool event up there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.