Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the north woods of Maine. I am a good natured outdoorsman since birth, I have just basic tools to work with but I make them work. I am also a firm believer in recycling and salvaging scrap materials. I am not new to slingshots. Never got to make one with my Grandpa but I'm always looking for a good hardwood fork. I am an instinctive shooter maybe I can give the community something and vice versa.
Tight lines & Stay frosty

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Welcome Northeast from the Southwest! You will be happy here. Lots of good guys. Would like to relearn that instinctive shooting from my childhood. Have some neighbors that do it well.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Love Maine, although I've only visited the southernmost reaches. Must be easy to stay frosty way up there :)

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank y'all for the greetings. Yes we stay frosty up here. I catch my own minnows for fishing with live bait. I also like to build the fishing rods I use. I love ice fishing and it's a good thing, in Maine winter can last 5 to 6 months. have a good sellection of flies I am willing to trade or sell. Mostly nymphs, buggers, and streamers.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Greetings from Northern Michigan. I think you will have no problems finding plenty of nice forks up in Maine.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 20 of 20 Posts