Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,761 Posts
I may be weird, but I love to sit outside( under some cover to stay dry of course), and just watch the lightning.

Was down in PC Beach, Fl one year, on the balcony of the condo at night, trying to photograph a lightning storm out at sea.....dadgum hard I tell ya !
I did get a few decent pics finally though, after playing with the shutter speed and F stop settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
249 Posts
I may be weird, but I love to sit outside( under some cover to stay dry of course), and just watch the lightning.

Was down in PC Beach, Fl one year, on the balcony of the condo at night, trying to photograph a lightning storm out at sea.....dadgum hard I tell ya !
I did get a few decent pics finally though, after playing with the shutter speed and F stop settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm also a sucker for really heavy weather and lightning in particular. I used to shoot lightning pics on film also. I always set up the camera on a tripod and used a remote release. Getting that picture on an iPhone is amazing!

Charles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.