Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I shot is a we little fella. I will admit I couldn't hit the ground if I tried. I don't know whatever happened to that old slingshot probably got thrown away and forgotten about.
You years ago I was watching YouTube and I was watching people shoot. I was like I need to do that.
Busy at work or whatever and I forgot about it again. But crazy thing I like to goodwill. Nifty or interesting that's all I look for. 12/26/2019 walking through didn't see a thing, You know I had to go for one more look and there it was. For .99 Names John

Attachments

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
So I shot is a we little fella. I will admit I couldn't hit the ground if I tried. I don't know whatever happened to that old slingshot probably got thrown away and forgotten about.
You years ago I was watching YouTube and I was watching people shoot. I was like I need to do that.
Busy at work or whatever and I forgot about it again. But crazy thing I like to goodwill. Nifty or interesting that's all I look for. 12/26/2019 walking through didn't see a thing, You know I had to go for one more look and there it was. For .99 Names John
Wow!!! Great find John! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.