Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's your favourite combo to carry here's mine
That' a good looking Kukri! Nice pair to edc...
thanks man I wish I could carry it around with me not sure it fly in town these days perfectly legal out in bush but has to be seen not hidden I actually carry a paramilitary 2 most times even that could get me problems but I do maintenance for bread and butter so I need a knife all the time world going crazy people need to go back to fighting with fists not weapons!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice I have a little opfs made from ply I used to bring to work all the time for bb me and a other guy drilled some holes in garbage can and we lay it on it’s side and hang sofa cans and shoot but only on the graveyard shift man I like your little ammo case even a couple of spare ties nice I have a hard wallet for cards with some spare ties around the outside!

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
Great thread topic :)

For me, if I'm wearing pants, the SAK Compact is in the right front pocket. If I leave the house, the OPFS and clay ammo tag along.

tcxVTyG.jpg
Hey man did you do the scales on that knife yourself? They look awesome :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good topic, sadly in the UK edc knives have to be basically 3" or less and non-locking ???? Purely for work purposes of course a Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout, catty at the moment is a Wasp Stinger and / or frameless
man 3 inch is harsh size of my key knife but it's a locker

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Good topic, sadly in the UK edc knives have to be basically 3" or less and non-locking ???? Purely for work purposes of course a Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout, catty at the moment is a Wasp Stinger and / or frameless
man 3 inch is harsh size of my key knife but it's a locker
That's different, not seen one of those before. Sorry I cross posted there

1 - 20 of 331 Posts