Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Ziploc bags. I squeeze out most of the air. For long-term storage I add a few squirts of a rust preventative into the bag and move the bag around to distribute the oil. It gets humid here in the warmer months so I takes steps to prevent rust.

Attachments

·
aka CYBORG
1,940 Posts
Bulk storage in a plastic tub, organized by size, but it became uncomfortably heavy - set it on a small flat caster rack.

In use stocks are in magnetic mechanic's bowls in a shoe box with safety glasses near the patio door. Clays are in an empty salsa container.

Those are interesting bins.

·
Neophyte
2,119 Posts
Old tums containers for the ones I currently use so they go in my range box with my frames and odds and ends. Cheap plastic ammo can to hold the bulk bags. Pill bottles for bbs. Ziplock bags for the clays. :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I use plastic freezer bags with the respective ammo size marked on them.

The whole lot is kept inside a corrugated cardboard box. I tend to use the same steel ammo during every shooting session, which is no problem with an appropriate backstop (old bath towels placed over trestles and corrugated cardboard targets in my case) to avoid losing ammo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.