Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Ok….so it’s no secret we all love build pics. On other platforms folks post build and progress pics all the time, so I thought it would be cool to start a thread where we could post what we’re working on, or an idea we have, or even a question. A place to share where we might not want to take up a entire thread. Just a hub for builders to hang out:)

I will start it off! Todays project was this HHPFS in the classic layout of polished bronze and aluminum! Still my favourite! View attachment 367550 View attachment 367551 View attachment 367552 View attachment 367553 View attachment 367554 View attachment 367555
Great Thread Shane! I saw some unbelievably beautiful frames on these last 4 pages of posts. I can smell the cutting oil over here in Jersey for the metal workers, and the smell of wood too.Good stuff guys!

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
I always forget those build pictures but I finished this one up all dressed up in
Sweet Gum. View attachment 373579
These are a lot of milling and a lot of scrolling but a whole bunch of fun View attachment 373580
Joe, gotta tell ya Bud, that is just one stunning piece of work. I know about Sweet Gum. I have 4 Huge trees in my yard. Great blend of wood and overall craftsmanship!

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Some really great work Guys! The grain on that Cedar Conus and that Brhumbus build just pops right out. BTW,what are we calling that Brhumbus frame? An Ergo Pfc? Anyway, they are really nice!

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Making the sling more ergonomic, at least for my hand, was definitely my main goal. What about "Snub Nose"? It's sort of a pistol looking grip. Lol

What's a pfc?
My mistake. It was supposed to be PFS not Pfc. Good name-Snub Nose!

1 - 18 of 19 Posts