Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ok….so it’s no secret we all love build pics. On other platforms folks post build and progress pics all the time, so I thought it would be cool to start a thread where we could post what we’re working on, or an idea we have, or even a question. A place to share where we might not want to take up a entire thread. Just a hub for builders to hang out:)

I will start it off! Todays project was this HHPFS in the classic layout of polished bronze and aluminum! Still my favourite! View attachment 367550 View attachment 367551 View attachment 367552 View attachment 367553 View attachment 367554 View attachment 367555
Your work is always amazing!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
549 Posts
Todays efforts after work my own P-EVO design in hybrid materials and I spoke with @JASling and I said I would like to do my own turn on axe pfs but change the dimensions to 60mm axe head with 24mm tips and 12mm fork gap and overall length of 100mm and he said go for it (thanks bud󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) so made a start to that just fork gap and band grooves tomorrow then finish the acacia wood in Tru-oil the finish will be the same as the p-evo in the pic 󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
That's is looking sweet can't wait to see the final results!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
549 Posts
How do you mean false flat top buddy just because one side filled for bands
Just saying 'false' since its not completely flat on top and has a minuscule opening just to let the tying band to slide easier into the gap instead of weaving it in like my "Holy" BA, but also depending on how much or the tying material you use could fill the hole so yeah... i guess

1 - 17 of 17 Posts