Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1014 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Very good thread! I like the pictures threads like "what are you shooting today?" the most.

I will look here a lot to take ideas for when I decide make my own frame. Very interesting👍🎯
Me too! And I take a lot of build pics that I post on insta and Facebook, so I will post here as well. I hope others post here frequently as well. Looking forward to seeing what you start building!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Me too! And I take a lot of build pics that I post on insta and Facebook, so I will post here as well. I hope others post here frequently as well. Looking forward to seeing what you start building!
For now I'll have to settle for making a natty due to the few tools I have (some hand tools, a dremel and a couple of drills).
I wish I had a small workshop like some of you.

This summer I'll make a natty, we'll see how it turns out...
I will post photos here for you to laugh for a while🤣

·
Registered
433 Posts
For now I'll have to settle for making a natty due to the few tools I have (some hand tools, a dremel and a couple of drills).
I wish I had a small workshop like some of you.

This summer I'll make a natty, we'll see how it turns out...
I will post photos here for you to laugh for a while
You can make a heck of a slingshot with hand tools alone. I still do lots of my work by hand. I’ve picked up some things to speed up the process over the years but I could 100% achieve my results now with basic hand tools. It would just take waaay longer.

41 - 60 of 1014 Posts