Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 12368 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, opened up this topic to see what everyone else is shooting today...here's what I'm shooting my natural olive lil' plinker ✌️
3989bbd8cf79219678e1be2fd539ad47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neat! Like that band Set up

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I like switching up configurations. This is my dedicated tube shooter plinker. Can never go wrong with para-bunny ears

·
Premium Member
11,179 Posts
I just received this slingshot in the mail today, my wife and I ordered in honor of my favorite Mother-In-Law???????????????? She is 83 years young and has battled cancer for over thirty years, off and on. She still works in the food court as a cashier a couple hours a day. I would like to thank Nathan, his wife and the rest of the wonderful people at Simple Shot Slingshots for their contribution to help fight this miserable disease. Wood Finger Bicycle part Thumb Nail I apologize for the poor lighting, this is one of the pink slingshots simple shots is selling.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just received this slingshot in the mail today, my wife and I ordered in honor of my favorite Mother-In-Law She is 83 years young and has battled cancer for over thirty years, off and on. She still works in the food court as a cashier a couple hours a day. I would like to thank Nathan, his wife and the rest of the wonderful people at Simple Shot Slingshots for their contribution to help fight this miserable disease.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg I apologize for the poor lighting, this is one of the pink slingshots simple shots is selling.
nice shooter Tag! And I think it's an awesome thing that you and your wife are doing for the old lady

·
Registered
676 Posts
Since I am stuck more of less indoors due to the knee surgery, I have banded up one of my wishbones with some super light bands and I use it when "Training" the new kitten. I REALLY mean stay the #@(^ off of the kitchen table you little $#!+

Yes, the ammo is cat food. ;-)

Computer Personal computer Laptop Netbook Touchpad

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since I am stuck more of less indoors due to the knee surgery, I have banded up one of my wishbones with some super light bands and I use it when "Training" the new kitten. I REALLY mean stay the #@(^ off of the kitchen table you little $#!+

Yes, the ammo is cat food. ;-)

attachicon.gif
IMG_2840.JPG
Hahaha I'm liking that idea! Is that super thin office rubber?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Straight cut natural latex. 1/16th inch width. 12 inch length. Im, not looking to eliminate....Just to scare the beast into understanding that MY FOOD AREA IS NOT YOURS

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
1 - 20 of 12368 Posts