Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11799 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, opened up this topic to see what everyone else is shooting today...here's what I'm shooting my natural olive lil' plinker ✌️
3989bbd8cf79219678e1be2fd539ad47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neat! Like that band Set up

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I like switching up configurations. This is my dedicated tube shooter plinker. Can never go wrong with para-bunny ears

·
Premium Member
10,840 Posts
I just received this slingshot in the mail today, my wife and I ordered in honor of my favorite Mother-In-Law???????????????? She is 83 years young and has battled cancer for over thirty years, off and on. She still works in the food court as a cashier a couple hours a day. I would like to thank Nathan, his wife and the rest of the wonderful people at Simple Shot Slingshots for their contribution to help fight this miserable disease. image.jpg I apologize for the poor lighting, this is one of the pink slingshots simple shots is selling.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just received this slingshot in the mail today, my wife and I ordered in honor of my favorite Mother-In-Law She is 83 years young and has battled cancer for over thirty years, off and on. She still works in the food court as a cashier a couple hours a day. I would like to thank Nathan, his wife and the rest of the wonderful people at Simple Shot Slingshots for their contribution to help fight this miserable disease.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg I apologize for the poor lighting, this is one of the pink slingshots simple shots is selling.
nice shooter Tag! And I think it's an awesome thing that you and your wife are doing for the old lady

·
Registered
676 Posts
Since I am stuck more of less indoors due to the knee surgery, I have banded up one of my wishbones with some super light bands and I use it when "Training" the new kitten. I REALLY mean stay the #@(^ off of the kitchen table you little $#!+

Yes, the ammo is cat food. ;-)

IMG_2840.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since I am stuck more of less indoors due to the knee surgery, I have banded up one of my wishbones with some super light bands and I use it when "Training" the new kitten. I REALLY mean stay the #@(^ off of the kitchen table you little $#!+

Yes, the ammo is cat food. ;-)

attachicon.gif
IMG_2840.JPG
Hahaha I'm liking that idea! Is that super thin office rubber?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Straight cut natural latex. 1/16th inch width. 12 inch length. Im, not looking to eliminate....Just to scare the beast into understanding that MY FOOD AREA IS NOT YOURS

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
1 - 20 of 11799 Posts