Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
The products endure but I don't think Eric makes slingshots any more.
Eric has not made a slingshot in over a year. I still speak with him semi-often. He says he'll make frames again at some point, but is working on other interests at the moment.
He's probably working on stuff he can make a living at.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Can't seem to get enough of this one. This GZK Steel Patterns slingshot may as well have been built for me. Perfect size for my hand and it lines itself up without effort. The pinky hole and pinch grip choils are perfection. Overall quality could be better but this is among my most consistent and accurate frames. Love it.
8a381206d61ba4dad501318a9caa8940.jpg
I have one of those, Dan and I love it as much as you!!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I just finished gnawing and nibbling on this very unnatural natural chunk of wood, aka, El Angry Rooster. I've got three rounds. I'm gonna let them fly before my bands devolve!

Just Shoot It!
ac43616ef4edf022b22efed6ad7dc95f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's a dinosaur slayer for sure, but what kind of wood is that?? Would you happen to have another fork?

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I've shot Diddly Squat since Feb14 when my wife told me I needed to get a job after retiring on Jan24. You don't need a PHd in math to know that I got a job that keeps me married but sliced my shooting time a little! Peace! MM
d9e4af511bb99f06f8ac64038bce8eee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Well, staying married sounds like a good thing.
I dunno....I think retirement sounds better!! :naughty:

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Out with the family this weekend. Son has gained a lot of muscle this past few months and was letting them zip across the lake with me. Apparently the software is still so backwards it can only post the one picture upside down. Sorry.

attachicon.gif
20200404_144759.jpg
attachicon.gif
20200404_144814.jpg
Look at the grip and how he draws the bands back.....that little guy is a Natural, Dan!!! :target:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts