Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Today I was shooting my 1st PFS slingshot original design by Sanch.

I was using medium dipped tubes from simple shot and 9.5 steel.
Nice sling and shooting with it...........you mean to say they actually let y'all have slingshots out in Calif. ? :naughty: :rofl:
You actually replied to a post from 2016? :imslow:

California has decent weapon laws. They're not the best and not the worst.
yeah, what can I say, little behind and just perusing the forum, LOL........just because the posts are old, doesn't mean they're no good.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Black Spot with TBB 25-19 taper and 8mm steel ammo. 100 shots on paper target.
attachicon.gif
20161010_212151.jpg
I'm sorry, but I only count 99 on paper.......you sure it's 100 or are you just pulling our leg ? :rofl: :naughty:

J/K brother, nice grouping indeed.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
[quote name="Crazy Canuck" post="1327972" timestamp="1563762025"]Home from a weekend away, but straight to the basement for some shooting before unpacking :)

UdnGwEn.jpg
[/quote

Nice, glad to see another basement blaster, lol.......I have close to almost 50' of hallway I can shoot down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Popeye went gypsy tabs today
Cool, I've got one of these Popeye frames on the way in from China........VERY slow boat, getting anxious, lol.
Well worth the wait. But know what you mean, I hate waiting for slingmail lol Both of mine did need the clamps cleaning up, looked like they were coated with oily graphite, but easily done.
Yessir.......got another off of Amazon that's supposed to be Stainless, called a "Tongtu ", nice pinch grip frame with wood handles

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Cool, I've got one of these Popeye frames on the way in from China........VERY slow boat, getting anxious, lol.
Well worth the wait. But know what you mean, I hate waiting for slingmail lol Both of mine did need the clamps cleaning up, looked like they were coated with oily graphite, but easily done.
Got the Popeye frame in @AKA Forgotten and you're right about having to clean the clamps up......heavy little sucker too, but holds great.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Got the Popeye frame in @AKA Forgotten and you're right about having to clean the clamps up......heavy little sucker too, but holds great.

Oh yep, definitely a solid little beastie
@AKA Forgotten...........I actually had a little trouble with the Popeye sling from Ali Express, with one of the clamp jaws being boogered up and the screw would not thread in

tight enough to close the clamp down onto the band.

So, I opened a dispute asking if they could send another set of jaws and screws as I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it to China, and they opted to just give me a refund instead.

That works I guess, so now, I will try to get a tap and see if I can rethread it myself, to get the screw to go on in................

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Ss champ as usual. Anoied though I hate the days you cant hit the broad side of barn if your life depends on right after a day you couldn't miss if you tried.
It's so funny how slingshots do just that. You can be on fire one minute and ice cold the next.
The Champ is one of my all time favorites.
Nice group of Champs, what would such a group be called? a pride maybe? :)
or maybe a Harem, LOL.

1 - 20 of 307 Posts