Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
since figuring out how to avoid *fork hits* with 3/8s steel,i have been working on release and today got my first 2 cans frameless :) red 1745s at 14 inches and green mysterys at 14 inches,now for the question on the greens,is there a size of tubes between 1632s and 1745s,cause the greens are smaller [barely] than 1745 and bigger than 1632?
2040 and 1842?

·
Registered
2,498 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Got them dressed up last night ready for an outing today
Ok a slingshot that can shoot and open my beer is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen
I made 3 of them bad boys nice little frame . But I had to stop making them test fitting the opener was a little hard on me haha
Sit, I will graciously sacrifice myself and time to be your official bottle opener tester
ok with two of us testing and fine tuning we should be ok ;-) when u want to start this madness haha
Wait let me stock the fridge first!!!????????????

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Decided to give my PFS Mule some love this afternoon. Built by Stankard757. Thanks Mike! Still shooting it well. By the way, the can FUBAR is a Coors Light, left at my house by a friend. I am in no way responsible for it showing up at my house! :WasntMe:

attachicon.gif
IMG-6841.JPG
Nice to see her again. I need to break that Skim Board back out and make some more PFS haven't used it in awhile.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 437 Posts