Slingshots Forum banner
15761 - 15780 of 15921 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,259 Posts
Just put these up in the willing to trade forum. I took a last few shots with each of them today to confirm they’re not my favorites.

View attachment 371585
Every time that I look at my Axiom Ocularis... I think about selling it because it's just flat out ugly, you know 🤣
Then I pick it up/ shoot it/ and it hits dead center on my targets every time being one of the most accurate shooters out there... So back it goes into my box... lol.

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
i love the metric system,funny story,when i was a much ,much younger man,i had a friend with a Norton 850 commando,said it was the fastest thing on 2 wheels,and let me take it for a spin,man oh man i thought i wa sreally doing something when the speedo hit 230,,,,,,didnt realize till much later that was kilometers per hour,:( lol

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i love the metric system,funny story,when i was a much ,much younger man,i had a friend with a Norton 850 commando,said it was the fastest thing on 2 wheels,and let me take it for a spin,man oh man i thought i wa sreally doing something when the speedo hit 230,,,,,,didnt realize till much later that was kilometers per hour,:( lol
Ya like your signs on the road 50 miles next stop 🛑 sure is a lot longer than our 50 lol . Man 230 km still cooking haha

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
yeah the speedo went to 260 and i didnt beleive it,but when the white stripes went from a solid line to a razor blade line i let off the gas,lol,lots more power,just ran out of balls,theres only a certain amount of immortality that goes along with 22 years old,lol
Little bro had a CBR 600 RR was a little death trap to you hit a turtle or groundhog them speeds you dead

15761 - 15780 of 15921 Posts