Slingshots Forum banner
15801 - 15820 of 16470 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,139 Posts
You know we are a blessed bunch of folks, our hobby can be accomplished with the most basic of equipment and also inspired us to create the most elegant of equipment. Either way we can have fun and enjoy our time. Plus we have one of the, if not the, least toxic communities on the Internet. Enjoy our hobby, sport and community and be thankful, I know I am! :)

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
You know we are a blessed bunch of folks, our hobby can be accomplished with the most basic of equipment and also inspired us to create the most elegant of equipment. Either way we can have fun and enjoy our time. Plus we have one of the, if not the, least toxic communities on the Internet. Enjoy our hobby, sport and community and be thankful, I know I am! :)
I agree 100%

I belong to a few other forums where nobody really interacts and when they do it's just to put someone down or to start an argument!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
The kindness and generosity that the members of this forum have shown me has humbled me on more than one occasion...I am glad to still be here with you all, as I am a three time loser, but I have never meant any harm to any one. I was just a little mal-adjusted to how this whole thing was done and needed to get my mind right. I thank you all for having me around and those of you that 'went to bat' on my behalf, in my absence. Thank You!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,533 Posts
Amen Robert, I’ll definitely 2nd that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

15801 - 15820 of 16470 Posts