Slingshots Forum banner
15901 - 15920 of 16470 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
That's what my wife wears haha not really my style. I try not to wear my glasses as much as possible it's not good for the eyes anyways
The sun no good for eyes either I got shades on anytime outside and safety on at work . Man winter time mid day you need em man the sun off snow crazy harsh on me anyway
Lot people hate shades on people they can’t read ya haha

·
Mojave Mo
5,402 Posts
Still no shooting until after the July 7th when I box up the in-laws and mail them back to Scotland. Fortunately they’ll be here as we celebrate the stomping of the Red Coats on July 4th. They aren’t big fans of the Queens Army either but their own slavery was established many moons ago so they just paddle along. Since I cannot wax my Monkey without interruption I decided to wax
Wood Hardwood Trunk Metal Wood stain
Gesture Finger Insect Thumb Nail
Tool Musical instrument Wood Finger Gesture

my Mule late last night instead. A buffing wheel and some Carnuba Car Wax and my Original by Toddy Mule (with a small Mo-dification) and this baby is looking sweet and ready for my next outing!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Still no shooting until after the July 7th when I box up the in-laws and mail them back to Scotland. Fortunately they’ll be here as we celebrate the stomping of the Red Coats on July 4th. They aren’t big fans of the Queens Army either but their own slavery was established many moons ago so they just paddle along. Since I cannot wax my Monkey without interruption I decided to wax View attachment 372158 View attachment 372159 View attachment 372160
my Mule late last night instead. A buffing wheel and some Carnuba Car Wax and my Original by Toddy Mule (with a small Mo-dification) and this baby is looking sweet and ready for my next outing!
Mo, why can't you shoot around the in-laws, I forgot.

·
Mojave Mo
5,402 Posts
Mo, why can't you shoot around the in-laws, I forgot.
For starters they can’t stop talking and they cannot be left alone for too long or they get into trouble. Like wandering off to a pub. I used to take Pops on walk-n-shoots a few years back but he is 81 and a touch wobbly. I can’t have him falling down a hill or stepping in front of a target.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
For starters they can’t stop talking and they cannot be left alone for too long or they get into trouble. Like wandering off to a pub. I used to take Pops on walk-n-shoots a few years back but he is 81 and a touch wobbly. I can’t have him falling down a hill or stepping in front of a target.
Thanks Moses, I needed a laugh...

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
15901 - 15920 of 16470 Posts