Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

16341 - 16360 of 16381 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,108 Posts
Indoor front entryway 7m..... trying to find a good 11mm poly ball 3/4🦋 setup. Wish I had pit pouches to suit for better grip consistency. Maybe I should reconfigure the bands for a floating earlobe t&t release.
View attachment 374581
If you have steel in 11mm ( I think some 1/2 inch should work ) you could make your own pit pouches from microfiber pouches like GZK, Simple Shot, eBay and Amazon sell. Heat the steel round up while holding it with pliers and put the pits where you want them. It sounds harder than it is. :)

·
Ray Rowden
3,070 Posts
That's a great pair of shooters! I love the original ocularis model of the Jelly Bean, but the flat top mod shoots better for me, too! Glad you are enjoying it, my friend!
Shot this pair this morning :) Mr Ray Rowden put some extra accuracy in that Jellybean, that thing is a laser beam, gotta love it :) View attachment 374598

·
Ray Rowden
3,070 Posts
Indoor front entryway 7m..... trying to find a good 11mm poly ball 3/4🦋 setup. Wish I had pit pouches to suit for better grip consistency. Maybe I should reconfigure the bands for a floating earlobe t&t release.
View attachment 374581
In terms of weight, those 11mm poly balls should be close to 8mm steel. So you might try that set up, maybe with a bigger pouch.

·
Registered
921 Posts
In terms of weight, those 11mm poly balls should be close to 8mm steel. So you might try that set up, maybe with a bigger pouch.
Hey Ray,
11mm poly and 9.5mm clay balls are closer to 6mm steel so that setup is working OK for me..... just struggling with the non-slip red velvet pouch as I like to swivel it into position by pulling forward on the frame and bands. Will try some different pouches. (y)
6mm steel = 0.89g
11mm poly = 0.95g
9.5mm clay =1.04g

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you have steel in 11mm ( I think some 1/2 inch should work ) you could make your own pit pouches from microfiber pouches like GZK, Simple Shot, eBay and Amazon sell. Heat the steel round up while holding it with pliers and put the pits where you want them. It sounds harder than it is. :)
Here you go

16341 - 16360 of 16381 Posts