Slingshots Forum banner
16441 - 16460 of 16832 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,188 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
With the record breaking year for heat in Oklahoma I haven’t been shooting much this summer. And because of that haven’t been around here much. 117 isn’t the most pleasant to shoot in. Still miserable outside today but got some in. Man I still haven’t got used to this heat. You would think you would fairly quickly.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
With the record breaking year for heat in Oklahoma I haven’t been shooting much this summer. And because of that haven’t been around here much. 117 isn’t the most pleasant to shoot in. Still miserable outside today but got some in. Man I still haven’t got used to this heat. You would think you would fairly quickly.

Lord Have Mercy....What a nice frame!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Shane does make some beauties. Haha. Haven’t shot anything else since he finished it. Kind of feel bad for my other slingshots. They just sit there staring at me every time I reach for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gave my Island Made fork to my buddy I served with in The Coast Guard. I can't say I regret it, but I miss the fork. It was a full 95mm wide. I have since found smaller forks more comfortable...like 75-85mm.

16441 - 16460 of 16832 Posts