Slingshots Forum banner
17441 - 17460 of 17847 Posts

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
The most surprising thing about my Chalice is the lack of camouflage grip tape. My accuracy as of yesterday is outstanding with this frame. Today I’m gonna use self-cut wonky straight flats about ‘yea wide’ using 8mm. View attachment 380511
So using flats that are irregular and look like they were cut by a jerky farmer WILL shoot. However, every shot I missed got into my head (it’s the bands). I just like playing with fire. Indeed I’ve got the tools, the knowledge and product to cut proper bands and quit jerking around. 😳

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
Playing in the fresh snow View attachment 380553
You do know that your Ancestors packed up and walked outta that mess every year once upon a time? I think that is where the name Saskatchewan came from. The loose translation was something like ‘Dang it’s cold, let’s walk to the Florida Keys’.

· Registered
2,942 Posts
You do know that your Ancestors packed up and walked outta that mess every year once upon a time? I think that is where the name Saskatchewan came from. The loose translation was something like ‘Dang it’s cold, let’s walk to the Florida Keys’.
Haha ya brains left the country 150 years ago 🤦‍♂️ I looking at a homeless fella other day thinking same thing head south man not like he has any place to be . Have be one tough nut hang out here next 4 months outside

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
I can't help but wonder. How many slings do you have?
I can help with your question. I work for Hoggy’s Public Relations Team and it is our policy to not disclose this information. However, we are able to direct you to one of his favorite charities if you would like to make a donation. Cheers, Mo

17441 - 17460 of 17847 Posts