Slingshots Forum banner

What are you shooting today?

1M views 22K replies 453 participants last post by  S.S. sLinGeR 
#1 ·
Hey guys, opened up this topic to see what everyone else is shooting today...here's what I'm shooting my natural olive lil' plinker [emoji51]✌️
3989bbd8cf79219678e1be2fd539ad47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#12,447 ·
Shooting new NinjaBones! Ply version has SS .60 cut for 5/16s. Oaker has Sumeike .50 cut for 3/8. I liked the ply one so much I decided to paint it. Then cut out the oak version while the paint dried. Just wiped the first coat of BLO on the oak. I'll have it banded up again in the morning!

Textile Sleeve Bag Hiking equipment Sports equipment

Thanks for the template, @Port boy!

#12,448 ·
Shooting new NinjaBones! Ply version has SS .60 cut for 5/16s. Oaker has Sumeike .50 cut for 3/8. I liked the ply one so much I decided to paint it. Then cut out the oak version while the paint dried. Just wiped the first coat of BLO on the oak. I'll have it banded up again in the morning!

View attachment 355290

SWEET

#12,452 ·
Having an OPFS Day[emoji851][emoji851]

Floor sample. 2040 SS black full Bfly
Oak (mini). BSB .55, Half Bfly
Floor sample (mini) 1632 full Bfly
Beech split frame. GZK .54 Half Bfly

20 shots each frame per can and 10 shots each frame at the 6 inch paper plate with 1 1/4 in circle. 1 plate per team and 1 can per frame

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

#12,454 ·

View attachment 355290

Pretty cool 😎 I seen a few now 👍🏻

#12,460 ·

View attachment 355290

This look great! They sure are sweet aren’t they?!? I’ve been shooting mine for the past few days as well and loving it.
Wood Line Font Tints and shades Hardwood