Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

What bands do you guys reccomend I put on my Black Widow as the Red ones currently on are just not good enough now and also break way to easily, Ive heard the theraband golds are to powerful, so they are out of the equation, but im looking for something else to add some power and also last longer. Also which band can I use to shot stones as the red one just breaks after 70 shots approx if you do.

Adam

· Banned
1,262 Posts
Hello,

What bands do you guys reccomend I put on my Black Widow as the Red ones currently on are just not good enough now and also break way to easily, Ive heard the theraband golds are to powerful, so they are out of the equation, but im looking for something else to add some power and also last longer. Also which band can I use to shot stones as the red one just breaks after 70 shots approx if you do.

Adam
theratube green

· Super Moderator
7,198 Posts
Hey Adam, take a walk on the wild side and load a set of flats on that Widow. Tex-Shooter and me sell them and you can also get some Theraband exercise bands to put on there. Give it a try- if you don't like them, you can always go back to tubes.Flatband

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.