Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it may be a router I'm not sure I don't know woodworking power tools at all
But I have "sling fever "
When I bought this property the old man had died and a hoarder lived on it got rid of all of the stuff kept five tools
Looks like it has a 110 electric motor in the back 1 hp maybe two
Thinking maybe a tool for sling making maybe

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya ain’t going to help With slingshot making unless I was cutting out frames of HDPE with the template maybe with a router bit and like a wheel on top to run along the frame I think you probably do that but nope I will trade it away for a grinder wood saw jigsaw since I have nothing now so I will trade it cool thanks

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3-600.00 YA
I ll sell take first offer on Craigslist , was going to trade it for a woodworking tool but just shoot clint just shoot
Sling money !!!!!!!
Ya!!!!!!!

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
It's used to make a clean straight edge on your material. It is used to make window frames, picture frames or to true up the edges of boards so that they can be glued together.

A router mounted under a table would be more useful in making slingshot frames. I would suggest you get a some Naval Jelly and clean up the rust on your machine before you try to sell it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts