Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hello everybody!

I have changed to 3cm -2cm Thera gold now 20cm long minus attachments so its( +-)17 cm. My draw lenght is 71 cm( + -)
I am using 9.5mm steal balls and it looks like its light weight for this band setup. What are you using with this Thera gold and what are your exact band specs??
I am counting how many shots I can get from this band as I get realy hard handslaps so it means band will not last that long.
Thanks

I got 300 shots from it .Funny

·
Registered
461 Posts
I recommend 12 mm steel or a bit more. No more handslaps, no high speed but quite enough for target shooting - and a longer band life.

Regards
Torsten

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
I recommend 12 mm steel or a bit more. No more handslaps, no high speed but quite enough for target shooting - and a longer band life.

Regards
Torsten
Here in London it's very hard to find any ball bearings over 9.5mm in size. I've been looking for a while shops and even on the internet they only seem to supply BBs in 6 and 9.5mm.

·
Registered
691 Posts

Regards
Torsten
Here in London it's very hard to find any ball bearings over 9.5mm in size. I've been looking for a while shops and even on the internet they only seem to supply BBs in 6 and 9.5mm.

[/quote]

Yeahhh
I found a hunting store that sells Barnet slingshots and ammo but only 9.5mm .Maybe if you see hunting store you could check.However If I decide to get bigger ammo I will get it from Ebay as I have found all sizes there in 50 packs and not that expensive too.

Good to have a buddy from London. By the way where do you shoot ? I shoot at my roof as usual lol
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts