Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi all,

i was just wondering how many people use them for hunting or just target shooting or modification, as most slingshots on the market are made for hunting, or do you just use your for fun?

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I target shoot about 99% of the time and go hunting every great once in a while just to get outside and enjoy it. I also take my slingshot with me when I go for walks and shoot at odd objects like soda cans. Of course you can't shoot at everything because you have to be aware what the ball might hit that you don't want it to.

·
Registered
740 Posts
i use mine for target-shooting and not for hunting. in germany its illegal though.

but maybe one day i have to kill a zombie...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Frodo, remember now that you have to hit those zombies in the head or it does no good.

I was absent from slingshot shooting for about 50 years and just now got back into it. I like target shooting and plan on hunting again when I get good enough.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
You guys are just too funny!

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
I'm a Target Shooter. I used to hunt with my Slingshot when I was younger but I got old and soft and now only kill paper or other non live targets. I have the opportunity tomorrow to do some shooting. This will be the first time I've shot in around a month and a half. Looking forward to it. The Catch box is ready, the Slingshot is rigged with fresh bands, ammo is picked and packed, targets are marked-ready to shoot! I'll let you guys know how I did. Hope I hit the catchbox!
Flatband

1 - 20 of 46 Posts