Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been kicked out of one forum, warned and restricted (censored) by three more, and had to leave another one because of disrespectful attacks by the regulars there.

So this time, I want to do it right!

Can I

- express my belief that slingshots can be serious weapons
- show powerful slingshots that aren't just made for paper punching
- present my videos that show impact tests on ballistic gelatin, (dead) animal meat and bones?
- speculate in the open about the possible damage to a human opponent
- talk about commercial slingshots that I like, or don't like

???

I am perfectly happy to obey the rules, but I appreciate a clear directive.

Thanks

Jörg

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My kind of answer!

This may be the first uncensored slingshot forum I know of. There is the jacksshed, but of course that is not a dedicated slingshot forum, just a general countryside forum with a large slingshot division.

Thanx

Jörg

·
Resigned
1,152 Posts
I want to state that what was done to Jeorg on the other forums was shameful! I have watched all his videos on YouTube and found nothing disagreeable, wrong, or otherwise bad. Slingshots are weapons and weapons are for destruction. Even punching holes in paper is an act of destruction. The world has gone entirely too far with the politically correct thing and to make things even worse like I said earlier there was nothing even remotely bad with his posts or videos. Jeorg has saved me quite a bit of money and time with his experimentation as I can simply pull up his considerable body of work on YouTube to see firsthand the results of his latest work versus the old method of plan, struggle, fail, and then try again. I don't know how much time and money the man has invested since he began sharing with all of us but the least the forums could do is allow the man to save us all some money, spend his time and effort, and share something definately worth knowing with everyone else. I personally think some of the other "shooters" out there feel threatened by his extreme experiments. The Catapult Diaspora owes Jeorg a debt of gratitude, not a kick to the face as was done to him on the other "forums". Keep up the outstanding work, Jeorg, and I will continue to follow it wherever you happen to post it!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, thanks mate, for your encouraging words. I will certainly continue my work!

Jörg

·
Banned
913 Posts
I agree. The two words "politically" and "correct" don't even belong in the same sentence. Removing a person from the forums for the reasons Jorg was is a perfect example how this unrelenting retarded notion of "political correctness" supercedes free speech. In my view, he seems to go out of his way not to offend people and explains himself very well. I really like his innovative ideas and it is nothing short of appaulling that he has been shut down as many times as he has.

It reeks of the totalitarianism that has subtly crept in and taken away our rights to say ANYTHING that isn't appropriate to a five year old in Disneyland. It is deplorable and I for one am having none of it. Sissy forums that play that can count me out. You don't like it? Go ahead and say so, someone getting offended would be a refreshing change to all this lame watered down censorship, and furthermore it's your right to disagree.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Longbow here.
I'm also a big Joergs fan. I love his videos And have learned much from him. Keep up the good work.

Longbow

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hear hear,

lets hear it for Jeoge.
Hipip Hurray.
Hipip Hurray.
Hipip HURRAY!!!!!!!!

Chuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts