Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
It really lasts if cut properly for ammo size. I have SPSs that the tubes I’ve shot for months. Their not as fast as flats but the life difference is a lot. And as for hunting tubes are all JIM Harris from Performance Catapults uses. And has been really successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason for asking how good GZK tubing was I got a very bad batch of 3050 from Dankung just before Christmas so bad it just snapped as soon as it was draw. I got an email from him acknowledging that it was a bad batch but he expected me to pay postage to send out a fresh batch NO WAY was I going to do that, they had sent out crap then they replace it at their cost, and after a few more email back and forth I had the evidence to claim a refund off paypal. So as a consequence of this experience with Dankung I will never purchase anything from them again, I have even gone back to flat band for hunting setup but I like tubes for just target shooting and clays. Got so GZK 2040 only just started shooting with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.