Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
LOL Wow Ordo! I could buy Scouts in all 4 colors, an HTS, an Axiom Ocularis, a Torque, a TAC Hammer, a Scorpion, an aluminum PPO, the whole Hammer XT/LT master set, a S.E.R.E , a Topshot, a Ranger, an MS Hunter or two, and a Gamekeeper and still have enough for beer and pizza, for what it costs for that Aliexpress thing. But...you're right; free shipping, hey!

·
Super Moderator
6,744 Posts
There was a contest a few years ago geared toward some type of charity I think.

Anyway,Nathan Masters (Simple-Shot) made the slingshot-a one of a kind stunner with the typical attention to detail and overall beauty that you associate with something made by Nathan.

I also think it incorporated a Jim Harris metal Core design too-(approved by Jim of course).I think Joerg Sprave was the high bidder on the slingshot. A magnificent slingshot-final price tag $500+ ( If I can find a picture i'll post it.) That's the most I ever heard of a slingshot going for.

·
Super Moderator
6,744 Posts
I found a picture of that slingshot. It was an auction with the proceeds going to the ECST of 2012. It was a joint venture construction by Jim Harris and Nathan Masters, Joerg Sprave was the highest bidder and took home this solid ( and pretty heavy ) slingshot. It cost him around $500 I believe. Nathan has made a few custom slingshots (Tha Mammoth-remember that beauty? ) )that are just unreal as far as design, materials ,construction. He has always been on the top of my list as a great slingshot builder.BTW,nice gesture by Joerg Too!

Light Wood Bicycle part Font Hardwood

Attachments

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Does anyone know how Nathan marks his bands with the Flippin out logo? I would love to have aiming lines that clean!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Alli express has another one$1079.50 some purple titanium frame. Its good looking, a little steep for me. The RCC frames, I have never seen a price on one, let alone the Lui V one.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow. The news called him the catty, Bugatti , maker. That is something else. Good for Asa God bless him, if people want to pay it. He always has a wait list.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts