Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know mine is the SPS. I shoot mainly tubes 20/40s . I love the size of the slingshot and the weight with the steel core. I love the quick tube changing abilities.And the tubes last a long time. I easily get 1200 shots on a set of tubes. Have gotten 1600 some times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
894 Posts
For me it's a hdpe cthulu I got for pretty close to free from ol' Bruce. If I'm ever having a crap day for accuracy or don't feel like getting everything out its the first I grab.

It's comfy, bulletproof or rather if it gets damaged I'm not crying, and I've always been very accurate with it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Neophyte
2,119 Posts
I really like the axiom design. I have several of them made by different artisans and like all of them for different reasons. The only ones I don't get along with are the occularis models, but I haven't gotten along with any of the occularis slingshots I've tried.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
My go to are my slingchucks. I always have them on me. They are so easy to carry because they hang with my keys and they disappear in my pocket. The tube sets are worn on my wrist or around my neck. If I'm bored or waiting around and I'm at a place I can't shoot, I whip them out and fling them around. When I can shoot, I just quickly attach the bands and start sling'n! Good times!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I just can't have one "go-to" these days. Variety is part of my slingshot joy.

Lately, my "go-to" frames are a PP BoyScout, aluminum Dobbers F1, POM Feihu and a resin Feihu hybrid. They wear either .55mm Precise Yellow or .50mm GZK Orange flats. All shot fine outside in a windless 27F temp today. All these go-to frames are hanging in the tree for the Christmas picture.

My second place set of go-to frames would be the Wasp-Stinger, DK Pixiu, DK Antelope and DK General-II.

A bunch of other frames, including my own HDPE boardcuts, would come in third place for a go-to.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Rambone 2.0
My Rambone is the first Slingshot I made...... Since then I've made 9 more all different styles and a few more on templates waiting for the Spring of 19 to get made.

All in the quest of finding that perfect grip (just started October this year) My quest was to find and make that frame with the perfect grip thus, the Rambone but I found I was not liking the hammer hold as I thought I would. .....

Recently though, I discovered I could shoot my Rambone in a combination Pinch/Hammer style. This allowed me a lot more control and it took the strain off my wrist .... so now I am using my Rambone regularly and liking it more and more.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts