Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,155 Posts
This topic might bring out something we haven't seen in awhile, or ever before? Of ALL your slingshots and catapults, which ONE reigns the Fairist of All?!
I think The One could be your 'most beautiful' if you can hit a flying marshmallow while blindfolded, that would be pretty for sure. Is The One you dub your Fairest of All a technically perfect sling built out of unobtanium? That sounds precious to me. The point is....The One. (Sorry, no handicap for those that own dozens and dozens....and dozens of slings!)

Perhaps take a moment with a few words explaining why she is The One to go along with your photo.

Indeed beauty lies in the heart of the beholder, so I'll break the ice.

This Maple Natty with a Soapstone butt is amazing to hold and look at. The curves, the grain orientation, the unknown artist and the work of MotherNature amaze me!

***For the purpose of flow of the thread if you like a posted sling, use the broken 'like' button. If you have Q's, then send the owner a private message. If you hate your computer and the googleverse as a whole then just stop by here occasionally and scroll through a roll of sling-beauties for a dollar a peek!***
b464b81bbf60eec99bfdd9e27ac44930.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Well, for now anyway, it's this one. This is the one I reach for when I want to pick wasps and other bugs of the walls.... but then again I'm prone to slingshot promiscuity (who isn't?)
5a4216fd7f94d908a5f76e926f81bf5f.jpg
If you like to be happy, how can anyone not like looking at that and feel happy.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
String instrument String instrument accessory Guitar accessory String instrument Wood
I have quite a few handmade beauties and made by my buddies makes them even nicer!! This is one of the first over-the-top customs I got. It was by a member, Dougdynasty, so if bling is the thing:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.