Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
i don't argue
549 Posts
Hi everybody. My name's Joseph. I'm new to this site. I live in Brooklyn, NY and Joerg recommended this site to me. No, I don't know him personally. I'm 15 years old. Wrist-rockets are illegal here, unfortunately, and I have hardly any experience using slingshots. I've shot one maybe 2 or 3 times. I just wanted to know what slingshot I should purchase for plinking/target practice in my backyard. My backyard is pretty small. I want a slingshot that has a good amount of power but is inexpensive. Say around 30-35 bucks. If anyone can help me, that'd be great. Thank You

-Joseph
[/quote]

My Bet would be he either found one or moved on considering he only has 3 posts and this one was from over a year ago
[/quote]

i didnt notice that =.=

·
Registered
382 Posts
Joseph,

AWESOME and WELCOME bud!

A couple of us NY/NJ guys get together for shoots very regularly. Why don't you come up to Long Island (Nassau) on our next shoot probably next week and test out many styles of the slingshots that we shoot. This way you can decide what you want to buy or make even. Brooklyn is 20-30 min away from us on a good day. I'll send you a PM with details.

Regards,
Peresh.

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
I think he cursed himself by putting "noob" in his screen name. All of us were new once but if we all classified ourselves as such nobody would ever get anywhere!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts