Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Curiosity has the best of me this morning.

What did those of you that did not pick E not like about it?

I say E will out shoot the rest, from fork gap to shape of fork tips and it has full band grooves. I just don't understand why folks start to cut grooves and stop.

Be honest now.
E is nice,its just C was a bit smaller and more pocketable looking,plus,you know me i love the smaller frames :)

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,634 Posts
Curiosity has the best of me this morning.

What did those of you that did not pick E not like about it?

I say E will out shoot the rest, from fork gap to shape of fork tips and it has full band grooves. I just don't understand why folks start to cut grooves and stop.

Be honest now.
That's how I feel about tying on bands why do half a knot?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I was meaning you looking for freebies 🤣🤣🤣👊🎯👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👌
He offered and promised...I was just holding him to it. I will always accept a Freebie, as you call it. In my 56 years on Earth, I have been given more material items than I have bought.

I have found that people will give you what you ask them for, simply because they did not know you wanted it until you ask. 80% of my frames were gifts.

I thought that was how it worked on this forum, among these fine folks.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
He offered and promised...I was just holding him to it. I will always accept a Freebie, as you call it. In my 56 years on Earth, I have been given more material items than I have bought.

I have found that people will give you what you ask them for, simply because they did not know you wanted it until you ask. 80% of my frames were gifts.

I thought that was how it worked on this forum, among these fine folks.
See I couldn't do it its begging. Mabey it's different in America as here. But if someone asks for things all the time it's frowned upon. A moocher. I give alot of stuff away and gift stuff but I never give to anyone that asks. It must be a culture thing. 🎯🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇸👍

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
See I couldn't do it its begging. Mabey it's different in America as here. But if someone asks for things all the time it's frowned upon. A moocher. I give alot of stuff away and gift stuff but I never give to anyone that asks. It must be a culture thing. 🎯🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇸👍
I never minded being frowned upon... I have no problem asking or begging......no shame whatsoever.

Face Hairstyle Organ Flash photography Jaw

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I never minded being frowned upon... I have no problem asking or begging......no shame whatsoever.

View attachment 371809
🤣🤣💙🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊🇺🇸
Here in Scotland wee would say see that slide easy you could-nae paint a red puss on that cunt 🤣🤣👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙🇺🇸👍👌

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
That's how it is in N/A too. There are always people who don't follow the general practice though.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts